You only have one. One Heart. One Hospital.
Glendale Memorial Heart Center is your complete resource for all of your heart health needs. From prevention and screenings, to advanced treatment and research, we want to make sure you are heart-smart.
For nearly 20 years, Glendale Memorial Heart Center has been providing exceptional cardiac care. Today, our Heart Center is nationally recognized for its dedication and commitment to the prevention and treatment of cardiac disease. Our reputation for quality and excellence attracts the best physicians, nurses and technicians in their fields.
Glendale Memorial Heart Center also provides the area’s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, so you can get all of your heart care at one location. Our services include:
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
- Electrophysiology Program
- Cardiac Surgery Program
- Cardiac Fitness Center
- Chronic Disease Management Program
- Cardiac Clinical Research and Clinical Trials
- Diabetes Education and Nutrition Program
- Community Outreach, Screening Programs, Lectures and Education
If you knew it could be gone in an instant... would you take better care of it?
Yes, your heart could be gone in a moment. But you can take steps to protect it now. The right doctor can help guide you to a healthy heart. After all, you only have one. One Heart. One Hospital.
Please feel free to contact us at (818) 502-BEST if you would like additional information about any of our programs, or a referral to a Heart Center physician.
If you're looking to get started right away, it's easy to begin using these simple heart healthy tips! Also, try out some delicious heart healthy recipes.
Our Quality Team
The Glendale Memorial Heart Center team has the expertise, skill and professionalism to provide patients with exceptional cardiac care. We participate in various programs and reporting agencies to evaluate and verify our quality, efficiency and effectiveness in providing appropriate health care.
- Glendale Memorial is the only hospital in the San Fernando and San Gabriel Valleys to be recognized as one of HealthGrades® America's 50 Best Hospitals for three years in a row -- 2007, 2008, 2009!
- Glendale Memorial received a "Five Star" rating, which is the highest, by HealthGrades® for its treatment of Heart Failure and Stroke.
Other recent accomplishments include:
- 2009 -- Glendale Memorial was designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care by Anthem Blue Cross and the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. This special designation is provided to hospitals that provide a full range of cardiac care services, including inpatient cardiac care, cardiac rehabilitation, cardiac catheterization and cardiac surgery.
- 2008-2009 -- HealthGrades® ranked Glendale Memorial among the Top 5 percent of hospitals in the national for general surgery and stroke care as well as among the Top 10 percent of hospitals in the nation for women's cardiac and women's stroke care. The hospital also received "Five Stars" for the treatment of heart failure.
- 2007--Glendale Memorial ranked as one of only two California hospitals that performed "better than the national average for heart-failure death rates" by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- 2007--Glendale Memorial Heart Center was selected as Los Angeles County’s only cardiac program to receive the "Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care" designation by the Blue Shield of California Cardiac Quality Initiative and Blue Cross/Blue Shield Association.