Leading the way in Heart Care
On November 8, 2010, our Chest Pain Center received full accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, making us the first one in the region.
What does this mean for you?
- We've met and achieved the Society's comprehensive and extensive criteria
- Our team of ER doctors, cardiologists and specially trained staff has the experience, expertise and skill to treat chest pain patients
- We have protocols and guidelines in place to rapidly evaluate, diagnose and treat chest
- When you or a loved one has chest pains, every minute could make a difference
It may not be today or tomorrow, but when you need it, Glendale Memorial's accredited Chest Pain Center is ready. Getting immediate treatment will help minimize the amount of damage to your heart muscle -- this will make recovery faster and more complete. Glendale Memorial’s Chest Pain Center has a highly skilled team with specific knowledge in the management of heart attacks. We use the latest technology to help determine whether your chest pain is caused by a heart attack, indigestion, muscle strain or another condition. Our experts are then able to provide appropriate treatment you need.
When every minute matters, come to the continued leaders in heart care.
Come to Glendale Memorial.
- America's 50 Best Hospitals - 4 years in a row
- Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence - 8 years in a row
- Top 5% in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery
- Top 3 in California for Cardiac Surgery
As per HealthGrades®.
The Chest Pain Center is in our Emergency Department, conveniently located at the corner of Central & Los Feliz.
Call us at (818) 502-BEST for a free informational packet. We also provide information on heart attack warning signs in English, Spanish and Armenian.